The week then ended with the Education Ball. Communities In Schools of NC hosted it's 4th (?) Education Ball to raise money and awareness of it's highly successful work helping kids stay in school and prepare for life. The Ball was held at the RBC Center and a great time was had by all. New this year was the Dancing with the Stars format with local celebrities doning their dancing shoes for a great cause. Below are a few pics from our set up time- I'm again amazed at how beautiful the RBC center can look!

table decorations
One of the many auction tables that Amanda & I lovingly set up
My new ED Ball bf, Amanda. She was awesome to work with! Here we are after way too many hours of work~ (which explains why we look so tired!)
Additional auction items (we were a bit "challenged" with this display. I came away with a new appreciation for utility tape, paper clips and one very tall staff guy)
I do have to admit that the very best part of the week is that it's over which puts us that much closer to having Jeph home! Both Andrew and I are looking forward to his Tuesday night arrival!
No comments:
Post a Comment