Below is a picture taken from last week's West Line Dancing Bash we had at school- it's so fun having a job that allows me to play with my obsession for themes! Speaking of my job, I am humbled and grateful that the "interim" has been removed from my job title and I have been offered a permanent position! So... looks like we'll be here in Osaka for a few more years!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Small World/Big News
Yesterday, Jeph and I had the pleasure of having lunch with one of Amberly's co-workers! Mutsi is originally from Osaka and she and her hubby have been living in NH for the past 17 years. She started work at Youville Hospital about 6 months before Amberly and has been such a wonderful support for Amberly-and has really been like a second mom. What a treat for J and I to see her here- made the world seem so wonderfully small!
With much to be thankful for, we'll soon be heading off to church where we'll be celebrating an early Thanksgiving, complete with turkey (thanks to a Costco here in Osaka!), mashed potatoes and I've heard rumors of pumpkin pie!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats Aunt Karen! That is wonderful news!
ReplyDelete