Saturday, June 12, 2010

27 years of wedded bliss!

Well, for some reason, I just discovered that we have "exceeded our quoto" for photos, so... until I figure out how to post more pics (does anyone have any advice?), I will just add a quick update. Yesterday, J and I celebrated our 27th year of marriage! Above our bed is a quote that I love: It doesn't matter where you go in life, it's who you have beside you" - that has certainly been true in our case and I continue to thank God for J and the gift that he is to me. We had a great day, although I admit that we both sort of forgot about it being our anniversary due to the fact that it was also the start of the World Cup Games, but even more importantly, it was graduation here at OIS. What a special celebration- hopefully, pictures will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment