Sunday, August 1, 2010
A few days with Momsidoodle
Yeah, I can post pics again! There's a bit of catching up to do, so here goes a quickie update. I (Karen) ran up to NY to spend a few days with my mom and thankfully, was able to see my brother and his family which is a huge treat. What a blessing it was to share in their lives-
Me and momsidoodle (I feel tall!)
My brother, Keith, who may in fact be the world's greatest grandpa! (he is amazing!)
Keith, Lori and momsidoodle at a restaurant on one of the Finger Lakes- gorgeous view and great food too. We were tempted to stay a little longer and catch a wedding that was to take place later that afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like you had a great trip in NY! By the time Micah and Nathan are older they won't even know what a real keyboard is by the way they know how to use the iPad! Wish we could have been in NY too! Miss you!
ReplyDelete