Well, I admit to feeling a tad guilty for the years I sent our kids to school with simple brown paper bags filled with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a few apple slices and a cookie (or 2!). I should add, however, that we did upgrade to insulated lunch boxes when the kids were learning about environmental issues. Wow, Japanese moms are nothing less than artists... the only down side is that there is tremendous pressure to keep up with the Miyagi's! Pictured below are a few examples from a friend! (thanks, Denise! She's one of those 'wonder moms' that makes these kinds of lunches for her kids! amazing....)Saturday, April 18, 2009
Fun with Food
Well, I admit to feeling a tad guilty for the years I sent our kids to school with simple brown paper bags filled with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a few apple slices and a cookie (or 2!). I should add, however, that we did upgrade to insulated lunch boxes when the kids were learning about environmental issues. Wow, Japanese moms are nothing less than artists... the only down side is that there is tremendous pressure to keep up with the Miyagi's! Pictured below are a few examples from a friend! (thanks, Denise! She's one of those 'wonder moms' that makes these kinds of lunches for her kids! amazing....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment