Wow, I have no idea where these weeks and months seem to go, but they certainly pass quickly! It seems that I write a zillion blog entries in my head as I go about my day and am always disappointed that I rarely get them posted!
Although the past weeks haven't held any earthshattering events, we've had some fun times in addition to the crazy days of working at an international school! Here are a few pics of life on this side of the world.

The math department for Halloween.... as Greek mathematicians, of course!

Some fireworks as seen from our balcony. I LOVE fireworks and these were great!

Here I am with a few of the 3rd graders that I get to work with.

Finally, the fall colors have peaked. Osaka is especially beautiful this time of year!

This year's Advent wreath... looking forward to this special season!
No comments:
Post a Comment