Monday, November 22, 2010
A walk around campus
Although J and I live just around the corner from Osaka University, we rarely get onto campus. We took advantage of another beautiful day and decided it was time to take a walk through the campus- which by the way is huge... and strange that there are no dorms, just lots of buildings.
The entrance right next door
Mr. Osaka??
Lots of labs for research...
an interesting way to keep out bikes and scooters, but not wheelchairs!
J pretending to fall into one of these ditches, which I swear will really happen some day! Whenever we go on a walk, J seems to gravitate to walking right on the edge of these gutters... not sure if it is a true act of gravitational pull or if he just does it to bug me (and make me hold his hand?!!) IF you ever hear that J broke his ankle, you can safely assume this is how it happened!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've driven into one of those ditches!!! The whole neighborhood came out to lift my car. :D (you don't see me driving in Japan anymore!)
ReplyDelete