Thursday, May 21, 2009

A quick Pittsburgh run

Andrew and I just got back from a quick trip to Pittsburgh where we celebrated Kristin's 21st birthday and delivered Kobi (the cat) to her new home in the south side with Kristin! We had a wonderful time and loved seeing K's new apartment! God is good!!!
Andrew and Kristin moving in the new loveseat. What a great apartment!

I think Kobi feels right at home!


Kristin and her roommate, Emily! Special friends!!
The South Side of Pittsburgh is a great place- so many fun shops, restaurants, community outreaches and a great church community. I think K and E are going to love living there! (I will try to figure out how to insert a slide show to attach some more pics!)

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see Kobi sleeping so peacefully, without fear of being hassled by our two ridiculous cats! We miss her a lot. I hope Kristin is enjoying her company!

    ReplyDelete